Kisses - People Can Do The Most Amazing Things


Most of the time I have to resist the temptation to post half naked hipster women here on NAS.com. The Internet is a terrible thing most of the time, and when you think it's never going to bring joy back into your sad, industrial gothic existence, along comes a duo that blows your mind. 

I know I've already gushed about LA's Kisses, but with good reason. Back in March they unleashed the 7" track, Bermuda. It was nice but I didn't think much of it at the time. Then Active Child applied the remix blowtorch, which gave me a small eargasm. From there the original grew on me. I'm actually sad I came to the party a little late. The Bermuda 7" is all sold out now.Thankfully Kisses have set loose another track that is every bit as good. People Can Do The Most Amazing Things is another smooth synth-based dream slide. It's a bit more low key in tone than Bermuda, but highly recommended for those who have delusions of orange shagpile carpet and baggy shirt sleeves.

[Listen via Buzz Bands]
[More info via blowkisses.info]

No comments:

Post a Comment